See all of Alert’s exciting new Money saving Enhancements at this year’s Las Vegas ARA Show February 10-13 (Booths 627 & 3965), including:
• RER Award Winning Mobile Inventory Manager. Save time and money with this new paperless system for using smart phones and tablets to conduct a physical inventory of rental assets. No hardware or downloads. Use any smart phone with a web browser.
• Sign & Rent. Provides a paperless tablet or smart phone based solution for remote signature capture.
• Mobile Reports. Provides instant access to pricing, customer information and equipment availability.
• Graphical Dispatcher Dashboard. Organize all your transportation resources through a new colorful graphical console. Instead of printing and shuffling tickets to create routes, do it all on one screen using ‘Drag and Drop’. You can even go paperless, through e-mail and mobile devices. Setup routes in seconds by dragging and dropping tickets, drivers and staff. When you are ready to roll, click one of the five buttons at the bottom of the route to instantly print or e-mail delivery tickets, create maps, and more. Integrates to GPS Dispatcher Pro (below).
• GPS Dispatcher Pro. This product will further increase your transportation efficiency and reduce costs. Send truck routes to truck-mounted GPS equipment automatically.
• Provide reliable hands-free navigation
• Send your drivers on the shortest routes
• Save time and money with instant delivery of truck routes to Garmin GPS devices
• Reduce driving errors; monitor stops and performance criteria
• Take advantage of automated reporting right to your Email box
• Ticket Merge. This product makes it easy to solve complex invoicing and delivery challenges. For example: Merge multiple delivery tickets for multiple days or job sites into one invoice for billing.
• QuickBooks A/P Integration. This product allows Alert Purchase Order System users to update QuickBooks A/P automatically. The interface even handles partial receipt of goods. COPY PO offers a quicker way to handle recurring purchases and other common purchasing problems.
• Others. Ask about Dynamic Kit Pricing, Group Rental Rates and other exciting new features.
Win a New 40” LED TV. The only requirement is to fill out a one-minute survey at either of the two Alert booths: #627 (General Tool/Homeowner area, next to the ARA booth) or #3965 (Party/Special Event). You must be registered for the show as a rental store owner or employee to qualify. The offer includes free (ground) shipping anywhere in the continental US and Canada.
Tom Ross, Alert CEO, is moderating the panel discussion on “Accelerating Your Growth With an Effective Sales Team,” 9:00-10:15 AM on Saturday, February 9.
Alert is a Silver Sponsor of this year’s ARA show, sponsoring both the Region 7 Reception and the Tents & Events Educational Seminar.
Alert Management Systems is a leading supplier of Microsoft Windows® certified rental management software. Along with award-winning new technology, Alert provides expert support for thousands of end-users who write millions of rental contracts annually. Founded in 1976, Alert does business in 50 US States, Canada, and the Caribbean Islands.