Save time and money with Alert’s Commission Manager system. Manage your sales staff with flexible commission plans based on location or individual, and percentage of profitability for your rental and sales items.
- Flexible Commission Plans— Alert’s Commission Manager system enables you to create multiple commission plans based on location or salesperson, rental group, or sales category.
- Sliding Scale Profitability Percentage— Calculate commissions on a sliding scale percentage of profitability based on the cost or sale price of your sales items or book rate vs. rate charged for your rental items.
- Invoice Payment Based— Pay commissions based on the invoice closed date or the invoice paid in full date. Both options enable you to adjust future compensation if an invoice is not paid in a timely manner or not received at all. Commission can also be adjusted on a specific invoice.
- Commission on Fees— Optionally calculate commission on a percentage of damage waiver and/or environmental fees.
- Flexible Commission Assignment— Default commission payments for repeat customers to the original sales person, the clerk writing the new ticket, or assign a new salesperson by invoice.
- Reporting— Multiple reports are provided including detail by sales person, customer, and rental and sales item, commission summary by sales person, exceptions report, commission payment report, and a report by transaction type.
The Commission Payment Report lists each sales person by Commission Plan, Rental Commission, Sales Commission, Total, and Date Paid, and summary by location.
Summary of Benefits:
- Increase profitability by rewarding productivity and paying the exact commission amount
- Eliminate inappropriate commission payments by establishing clear commission standards for discounts, collections, accounts, and more
- Increase productivity by eliminating paperwork.