Effectively increases the speed of credit card transactions, eliminates errors and reduces all bank fees and balancing. The Integrated Credit Card System is PCI compliant, secure and utilizes a modern ‘Cloud-based’ design.
Download the Integrated Credit Card System PDF to find out more
Complete Integration— Your staff are able to instantly process credit card transactions directly from their workstation. All payment details are printed on the contract or invoice, eliminating the need for a separate receipt or a dedicated printer. The Integrated Credit Card System can be optionally integrated with Alert’s Signature Capture System for any rental contracts and an automatic recurring Credit Card Billing system.
Security—The Integrated Credit Card System utilizes VeriFone’s PAYware Connect. PAYware Connect is PCI compliant, meeting the industry’s stringent PA-DSS security standards and is certified by almost all of the North American payment processors. The solution is ‘Cloud-based’ and this means that your system will always be up-to-date and will require no installed software, security audits or upgrades.
Accurate Transaction History— All payment processing details can be accessed via the history log for verification and resolution of any potential transaction discrepancies.
State-of-the-Art—VeriFone is a forward-thinking provider of credit card processing technology. PAYware Connect is optimized for the Internet and the next generation of mobile devices and smart phones. Since there is no need for software updates or support charges, you pay pennies per transaction. A Profitable and scalable solution for any size of business.
Affordable—Alert’s Integrated Credit Card System gives you the freedom to either stay with your current processors or looks for a new processor with the most competitive rates. (The Integrated Credit Card System is compatible with ARA’s Credit Card Program as well as any ISO/MSP.)
Multiple Card Types— Process numerous credit card types including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche, JCB, JAL and more.
The ID Tech VersaKey combines an enhanced MS Windows layout keyboard with a full featured MagStripe card reader. The keyboard layout offers a full numerical keypad as well as separate control keys, function keys and cursor keys. Available in USB or PS2 keyboard interfaces.
The MiniMag II is an intelligent, compact programmable reader, designed for applications where a small yet reliable reader is essential.
Summary of Benefits
- Improve book-keeping with instant, daily processing reports that are always in balance.
- Eliminate the potential for invasive PCI network security audits.
- Lower your transaction costs by having the freedom to select a processor of your choice with the lowest rates.
- Improve operational security, accuracy, and counter productivity with a reliable, fast one-step processing and approval on one single invoice document.
Keep postage, printing and labor costs low by emailing or faxing reservations, quotes and contracts directly from your Alert EasyPro general rental software. Immediately improve cash flow by invoicing instantly.
Complete Integration— The Integrated Fax and email system provides easy-to-use and fully featured screens for emailing and faxing documents directly from Alert EasyPro. Documents will be automatically routed based on the fax or email address stored in your customer’s records and your customer’s preferences.
Batch Reservation Confirmation— Reservations will be confirmed every week via batch email or fax. The feature will also enable you to manage changes made in the “pull period” more efficiently and enforce the relevant change fees.
Instant Change Confirmation— Eliminate the need to leave your workstation to provide a changed bid or reservation to your customer, thereby increasing productivity.
Send Multiple Reservations, Bids and Invoices to One Customer — Send multiple bids, invoices and reservations to a single customer under one (optional) cover sheet.
Improve Collections— Send invoices for missing or damaged items immediately preceding an event, improving collection time.
E-mail Confirmation— Increase management of your communications by receiving an email confirmation to your personal inbox every time you send a fax or email. All communication will have an automatically created PDF copy for you to use as a follow-up reminder or to resend instantly over email.
Detailed Email/Fax Log Features — Enterprise-level log features enable you to control and monitor all of your emails and faxes from a single location or multiple locations.
The “Fax an Invoice” screen will provide an absolute list of open and closed tickets in a customer record. Use check boxes to select the ticket(s) to be faxed or emailed from the complete list. The system will let you prepare an optional cover sheet for faxing or email them all at once. Right-clicking on any ticket will access the complete details. Details include reservations, bids and contracts. Manage frequent renters such as hotels, event planner and caterers much more efficiently.
Summary of Benefits:
- Reduce unnecessary printing, postage and labor costs.
- Increase productivity for the reservation agent, accounting office and warehouse by cancelling the need to print or manually fax tickets.
- Invoice instantly by fax or email and improve your collections efforts and cash flow.
- Providing instant confirmation of reservation changes and weekly reservation confirmations will improve customer service and satisfaction.
Reduce the time it takes to locate and reproduce signed contracts by storing the customer’s digital signature directly on the Alert EasyPro contract image.
- Signature Options— Capture your customer’s signature in two ways simultaneously using the Alert Signature Capture System and the Topaz SignatureGem 4x5 signature pad (1): in ink on a contract AND on a reproducible digital image stored directly in the EasyPro customer’s record.
This dual functionality of the unique Signature Capture System gives you the ability to store the customers signature for verification, printing and proof-of-receipt and allows your customer to see a exactly what they are signing.
- Increase efficiency— Don’t waste any more time digging through files and folders locating your customer’s signed contract. Improve your customer service, save time and reduce labor costs by instantly locating, sending and reproducing signed contracts without ever having to leave your workstation.
- Legible Signature Printing— Print perfect reproductions of signed contract from your laser printer, never having to sacrifice the quality or legibility of a signature again.
- New Fax and E-mail Features— The built-in document imaging system can create a PDF version of a contract when ever necessary for simple faxing or emailing.
(1) One Topaz SignatureGem 4x5 signature pad is required per workstation for the Signature Capture System.
The Topaz SignatureGem 4x5 is a large-sized, durable electronic signature pad with a digitalized pen. The signing area can accommodate receipts and paper forms for clients who require them, while you maintain the paperless electronic copy. The digitized pen features interchangeable stylus tips and inking.
Customer’s signatures will be stored on an electronic version of the contract, accessible via the Alert EasyPro customer record.
Summary of Benefits:
- Dual signature capturing enables your customers to sign a physical contract whilst you save a digital copy of their signature.
- Improve customer service and the efficiency of your operation by instantly locating the relevant signed contract.
- Produce signed contracts for verification and receipt for an increased bottom line and added security.
Add a new customer in seconds rather than minutes and with minimal typing. Instant validation of critical ID elements will prevent theft and fraud.
- Increase Counter Intelligence — The license number, name and address of the renter is automatically entered into the file of the customer using advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology. The License Imaging System will read the front of the license instead of the coded stripe on the back, for a successful scan rate.
- Reduce Fraud and Prevent Loss— The complete front image of the license will be captured and stored in the Alert EasyPro customer record. Vital information such as the renter’s picture, signature, birth date and the expiration date of the license will be validated by the system during the scanning process. View a magnified version of the license image every time the customer is added to a ticket.
- Multiple Signers— Manage multiple renters on a customer account. All license images can be stored for each authorized user in the customer’s signature list field.
- Valid in All 50 States— The Alert Driver’s License Imaging System will work in all 50 U.S. states.
- Maximize Counter Space— One scanning device can be shared throughout multiple workstations. Minimize your hardware expenditure and maximize your workspace.
Alert Driver’s License Imaging System features embedded Scan software courtesy of ScanShell to effectively reduce fraud and prevent loss.
The SnapShell camera id scanner will authenticate and validate a driver’s license using ultraviolet and infrared technologies. The powerful 3 megapixel camera captures high resolution digital images and uses OCR to capture data. The absence of moving parts equates to accurate data capture and low maintenance. The Snapshell id scanner does not require an external power supply and is powered by USB 2.0.
Summary of Benefits:
- Prevent loss and reduce fraud with digital identification verification
- Minimize data entry and eradicate typing errors