Create a secure, customized online store presence and enhance your customer’s rental experience. By integrating Alert EasyPro into the existing shopping cart on your website, you will enable your customers to easily check their account information and more.
Developers Tool Kit (DTK)
Alert provides free resources that will enable your web developer to easily integrate EasyPro with your website. The Developer’s Tool Kit includes:
- Specifications for complete integration
- Access to a secure test server with demo data
- Inexhaustible programmer level assistance and troubleshooting
Universal Web Language— All data will be delivered to your website in a standard web language that will make it simple for your developer to design a compatible interface.
Customer Access to Account Information— The Developer’s Tool Kit provides all the tools your developer will need to create secure and seamless access to Alert EasyPro’s customer information, account balances, payment history, open invoices and much more.
Web Order Notification— Operators will be notified when new web orders have been received and need to be reviewed.
Order Validation— Verify the existence of a customer, rental item or sales item in Alert EasyPro. Your existing customers will be confirmed to avoid unnecessary duplication and new customers can be easily added.
Utilize the Web Order Processing system to generate new quotes from orders placed through your website. Experience convenient validation of customer, rental and sales items and add new customers instantly. Use the Alert EasyPro Integrated Fax and Email system to rapidly respond to customers requesting a quote.
Summary of Benefits
- Improved customer service:Provide online ordering and access to customer information while still maintaining a fluid website design.
- Experience increased profitability and productivity by integrating Alert EasyPro with your website ordering system.
- Dramatically reduce errors and data entry and improve overall counter efficiency by generating new quotes in Alert EasyPro for orders received via your web site.