Enhance your customer service by giving your staff the power to know the sales and rental items that are on order and not just what is in stock. Gain control over your purchasing costs using Alert’s Sales/Rental Inventory Software and replace the outdated “yellow pad.”
- Complete integration— Know what sales and rental items are on order and track special orders by linking a purchase order to a customer reservation or contract. The Purchase Order System is a streamlined process that tracks the ordering and receiving of parts, rental items and merchandise throughout EasyPro and the system’s modular options.
- Vendor Tracking— The vendor Stock Keeping Unit number associated with a sales item will be maintained in the system and can be automatically referenced on a purchase order.
- Vendor Price Comparison— Comparison of a vendor’s “last cost” against the “current cost” will help you to evaluate the lowest purchase price or alternatively, search for the vendor with the lowest cost.
- Automatically Price Received Items— Cost-plus factors are stored in the sales file and can be used to automatically price all sales items received into the inventory.
- Update Actual Costs— All final purchase orders can be modified to include the actual freight vs. overhead percentage charges upon receiving.
- Instant Ordering— Email or fax Purchase Orders to your vendor directly using the integrated email and fax system.
- Purchase Order Reporting— Cross-reference the special orders by customer and ticket number. Verify the quantities on-hand, ordered, back-ordered, shipped and currently in production.
The entry screen gives a template for collecting all of the vital details of an order. Details include costs, dates, terms and notes. The Purchase Order entry screen includes intuitive drop-down menus, scroll bars and active help.
Summary of Benefits:
- Increase productivity and sales by knowing the status of all special orders and restocking.
- Order smarter from your vendors by leveraging detailed purchase history.
- Increase profitability by eradicating wasteful and unnecessary purchases.
- Experience increased efficiency with detailed reporting.
Do you need to regain control over your equipment and merchandise sales? Do you want to increase your equipment sales at a greater profit margin? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then the Advanced Parts and Sales system is a vital addition to your sales management strategy.
Customer Discount Management— The sophisticated pricing options give you the power to create customer discounts on either single items or complete categories. In addition to these quantity discounts you can also create three discount tiers: Regular, Preferred and Dealer(RPD).
Serialized Sales Items— The serialized sales features give you the power to track sales items by serial number. All purchase details are accessible for instant reference directly from the customer record to provide warranty support, tracking and improved after-sales service. (Integrates with the Alert Work Order System.
Dealer Floor Planning— Improve the management of your floor-planned inventory and lower your financial costs by using the EasyPro system to track “due on sale” dates.
Physical Inventory Management— Utilize a step-by-step process to organize your physical inventory. Alert EasyPro will generate count sheets by area and provide a comparison log to make it simple to update the actual quantity-on-hand and reconcile the difference.
Integrated Bar Coding— All items will be quickly scanned into the advanced Parts and Sales system using the integrated Barcode system. Increase accuracy and reduce time-consuming typing by scanning the barcode in the warehouse and at the sales counter.
The Advanced Parts and Sales system enables instant look-up of the serialized items your customers have purchased, including the contract and invoice number. Create an instant work order directly from the screen using the (optional) Work Order System.
Summary of Benefits:
- Use sophisticated floor planning, discount management and physical inventory management to increase sales and profits.
- Improve after-sale service with a detailed record of serialized sales item transactions.
- Improve accuracy, reduce errors and speed up counter service with sales item bar coding.
Minimize missed rental opportunities, save time and reduce costs. Improve rental availability by quickly using the sales inventory on-hand to replenish your fleet “just in time”.
Automatically Adjusts Your Books— Bulk or individual items are transferred easily to your rental fleet without the need to manually adjust entries in EasyPro. (This may defer sales or use tax until transfer: state applicable.)
Audit Trail— Every transferred item will automatically generate a reference invoice, providing an audit trail for GAAP financial reporting.
Sales-to-Rent Database— The sales-to-rent database allows you to instantly access and analyze all transfers without the need to run a report. Drill-down into the security log of any transfer and review any other applicable transaction details.
Secure Access— Adjustable security levels can restrict Sales-to-Rent transfers to the applicable authorized personnel only.
Purchase Order System Integration— Integrate the optional Alert Purchase Order System into the Sales-to-Rent system for complete sales item and asset tracking.
Reporting— The Sales-to-Rent system includes a detailed report of transfers, quantities, serial numbers and more.
Items can be moved from your sales inventory to your rental fleet instantly without the need for manual accounting entries. (Restricted access to authorized personnel only.)
Summary of Benefits:
- Increase back office and counter productivity by transferring sales inventory to your rental fleet quickly and without the need to make any manual accounting entries.
- Maximize utilization and RIO by increasing rental fleet “just in time”.
- Improve rental accountability via accurate reporting throughout the asset lifecycle.