Take control of your rental equipment maintenance with Alert’s General Rental Service Management System. Minimize costly repairs and unscheduled downtime and maximize the ROI on your entire rental fleet.
- Automated Notification— - When an item becomes due for scheduled maintenance, a Maintenance Due Notice will be automatically generated at check-in. You will be able to run a Maintenance Due Report to see what maintenance is coming up within a specific time period.
- Track Labor, Parts, and Supplies— Track parts, labor and supply expenses for each asset using the Preventive Maintenance System. Receive a clearer picture of your Return On Investment.
- Service Levels/Maintenance Forms— Assigning Maintenance Forms to Service Levels will enable you to make sure all work is completed within the recommended interval.
- Work Order System Integration— The Work Order System (optional) will provide detailed monitoring, tracking and organization of your repair tasks.
- Automated Work Order Generation— The option Work Order Generator inside of the Work Order System will prompt your staff or create an automatic work order whenever an item with maintenance due is checked-in at the counter.
Automatically detect and display equipment that is scheduled for Preventative Maintenance with the Maintenance Due Report. All required service will be displayed for the maintenance interval. When used with the optional Work Order Generator, all work orders will be generated automatically.
Summary of Benefits:
- Catch small maintenance issues before they cause serious damage to your fleet.
- Improve profitability and your business reputation by minimizing the cost and customer inconvenience for exchanging broken equipment.
- Improve your asset value and ROI by preserving asset condition and extending useful life.
Monitor, track and organize the progression of repair tasks for customer-owned and internal equipment. Internal records will be updated with all costs including parts, shop supplies and labor for an accurate picture of your asset ROI. Shop reports will allow you to monitor all work in progress and mechanic productivity. A Work Order Invoice will clearly outline all charges and track payments.
- Manage Repairs— Track, monitor and manage repair tasks for customer equipment, warranty work, unplanned internal equipment repair and scheduled preventative maintenance. (Full integration with the Optional Preventive Maintenance System.)
- Down for Maintenance Status— Avoid renting equipment that is down for maintenance by setting a default on the system or changing the availability status manually. When a work order is complete, the equipment will automatically become available for rent.
- ROI and Equipment Life— When a Work Order is completed and closed the work completed, cost of labor, parts and shop supplies will all be updated on the item. This historical data provides valuable information for analysis of equipment life and Return On Investment.
- Verify Stolen Equipment— When a customer-owned item is checked in, the serial number will be verified against the Stolen Equipment List.
- Work Order Related Purchases— – Integration with the optional Purchase Order System will allow you to track the status of repair-related orders or create a new purchase order.
- Automatic Work Order Generator— Automate equipment servicing using the optional Work Order Generator and Preventative Maintenance Systems. Automatically generate a work order or prompt your counter staff when checking in equipment that is scheduled for preventive maintenance or exchanging equipment on an open contract.
The Work Order screen will display the customer name, equipment to be repaired, warranty information, type of work to be completed, costs and promised and completed dates.
Click on the Work Type tag to display the parts and labor associated with a task.
Summary of Benefits:
- Increase profit and control costs by managing, tracking and organizing parts usage and labor more efficiently.
- Increase revenue with accurate billing for parts and labor for customer-owned equipment.
- Eradicate expensive downtime by improving the maintenance management of your rental fleet.
- Increase your Return On Investment with maintenance tracking and reporting to make informed replacement and disposal decisions.
Make an informed analysis of your ROI and utilization of your serialized rental fleet.
The Heavy Equipment Reports are powerful tools for the construction rental business that will enable you to precisely monitor the financial performance of larger assets. Time utilization concepts are combined with revenue and expense tracking. This results in a 360 view of ROI and utilization of assets over any number of rental locations.
- Daily On Yard Report— Receive a daily overview of equipment status by rental class, including the number of assets in the yard, on the down-line or out on rent.
- Time Utilization by Date— View the out-on-rent percentage of a specified Rental Class for a specified date range.
- Rental Revenue Analysis— View in-depth usage and revenue statistics for every asset and rental class for the preceding 12 months. (Sample report below.) Valuable metrics include average monthly expenses, yield, revenue and rental days.
- Summary of Rental Span— Analyze how well your business is competing for long-term rentals by analyzing the length of rental contracts.
- Days of Week Utilization— Identify your equipment utilization by day of the week.
The Rental Revenue Analysis Report can be run in detail to show the performance of every serialized asset or summarized by rental class. The report will include both the revenue-based metrics and the time utilization for the last 12 months across one single matrix.
Summary of Benefits:
- Increase Return On Investment
- Maximize utilization of equipment