Save valuable time and money with the Alert Commission Manager system. Create flexible commission plans that are based on the individual or the location, and the percentage of profitability for your sale and rental items.
- Flexible Commission Plans— The Commission Manager system allows you to create multiple commission plans, each based on the individual salesperson, rental group, sales category or location.
- Sliding Scale Profitability Percentage— The Commission Manager will calculate commission based on a sliding scale percentage that can be based on the cost and sale price of your items or the book rate vs. rate charged for your heavy equipment rental items.
- Invoice Payment Based— Base your commissions on the invoice closed date or the paid in full date. Both of these options will enable you to adjust future compensations should the invoice not be paid in full or received at all. Commission can also be individually adjusted on a specific invoice.
- Commission on Fees— Calculate commission based on a percentage of environmental fees and/or damage waivers.
- Flexible Commission Assignment— Alert EasyPro rental software allows you to default commission payments for a repeat customer to the relevant salesperson, the clerk writing the new ticket, or quickly assign a new salesperson by invoice.
- Reporting— Multiple reports are produced providing detail by customer, sales person, rental and sales items, exceptions report, commission summary by sales person, commission payment report and a report by type of transaction.
The Commission Payment Report lists every sales person by Rental Commission, Commission Plan, Sales Commission, Total, Date Paid and summary by location.
Summary of Benefits:
- Increase profitability by accurately rewarding productivity and paying the precise amount of commission.
- Eliminate inappropriate commission payments by establishing clear standards for collections, discounts, accounts and more.
- Increase productivity by eliminating the need for time-consuming paperwork.