Is your heavy rental equipment at the correct site and ready to go? Does your equipment require maintenance? Are you keeping on top of your usage charges? The Alert GPS Heavy Equipment Tracking Interface will track and manage all of your valuable equipment and provide timely answers to these questions.
GPS Equipment Rental Tracking Software Feature Highlights:
- Maximize control over your assets with your AEMP standard Telematics system. The cutting edge GPS equipment rental tracking software lets Alert EasyPro know exactly where your equipment is located and how much it is being used.
- Fully Integrated— When your equipment leaves the yard, the "ruggedized" GPS hardware installed onto your heavy rental equipment will automatically interact with Alert's equipment rental tracking software interface. All of your fixed assets and rental contracts are automatically updated via 'ping'
- Automatic Billing Interface— Our billing interface will automatically update current meter readings for all of your equipment out on rent. This valuable data is available immediately for cycle servicing, billing and reporting.
- Off-Rent and Check-In Validation— When a pickup is called in by a customer, the time and date of the call is logged into Alert EasyPro and an off-rent number is allocated to the customer. The GPS interface can then be used to collect the off-rent meter reading.
The Alert contract check-in process will warn you of a variation in meter reading, calculating any additional charges that may need to be applied.
All equipment usage and location is monitored using Alert’s AEMP standard Telematics API.
Summary of Benefits:
- Increases cash flow and makes it simpler to collect for metered usage on periodic billings.
- Avoid customer dissatisfaction and disputes over usage charges that appear too high because they were not collected periodically.
- Cut down labor and transportation costs by reducing the number of on-site trips to verify equipment location and collect meter readings.
- The flexible contract does not lock you into a specific 'ping' schedule. (The billing interface will work perfectly with manually collected readings that are collected between 'pings.')