Maximize your customer service by giving your staff the power to know precisely what rental and sales items are on order and not just what is in stock. Replace the "yellow pad" and finally have complete control over your purchasing costs.
- Fully Integrated— A streamlined process for tracking and managing rental and sales items. Immediately know the items that are on order and effectively manage special orders by linking customer reservations and contracts to purchase orders. Track the ordering and receiving of merchandise, parts and rental items effectively with the Purchase Order System throughout Alert EasyPro and all modular options.
- Vendor Tracking— All vendor SKU numbers associated with sales items will be automatically referenced on purchase orders and maintained in the system.
- Vendor Price Comparison— Compare vendors “last cost” against the “current cost” to efficiently evaluate the lowest price for your purchases.
- Automatically Price Received Items— Automatically price all sales items received into inventory with cost-plus factors.
- Update Actual Costs— When receiving final purchase orders, modify the actual costs to include freight vs. overhead percentage charges.
- Instant Ordering— Use Alert’s integrated email and fax system to instantly send purchase orders directly to your vendor.
- Purchase Order Reporting— Verify quantities that are on-hand, ordered, shipped, committed, back-ordered and in production by cross-referencing special orders by ticket number and customer.
Collect all vital details of an order in one complete template with the Purchase Order entry screen. Such details include terms, costs, dates and notes. Easy-to-use menus, scroll bars and active help are just some of the intuitive features.
Summary of Benefits:
- Knowing the status of all special orders and restocking will increase productivity and sales
- Order smarter by accessing detailed purchase history and get a better price.
- Eliminate unnecessary purchases and drive profitability.
- Detailed reporting will increase efficiency.
Could your company benefit from superior control over your merchandise and equipment sales? Do you want to increase sales at a higher profit margin? If you have answered yes to these questions, then the Advanced Parts and Sales system is a vital component to your sales strategy and management.
Customer Discount Management— The intuitive pricing options available with Advanced Parts and Sales give you the flexibility to organize discounts on single items or entire categories. Additional three tier discount categories can also be created: Regular, Preferred or Dealer (RPD).
Serialized Sales Items— Serialized sales features give you the power to track sales items by serial number. Quickly reference all purchase details to provide warranty support, after-sale service and tracking. (Integrates with Alert’s Work Order system)
Dealer Floor Planning— Increase floor-planned inventory management and lower your finance costs by tracking “due on sale” dates.
Physical Inventory Management— The advanced parts and sales system generates count sheets by area, a comparison log report and makes it easier to update the quantity-on-hand, giving you complete organization of your physical inventory process.
Integrated Bar Coding— – Increase accuracy and reduce repetitive typing tasks with Alert’s integrated Barcode system. Items can be quickly scanned in receiving and at the sales counter.
The Advanced parts and Sales system allows for instant access to the serialized items your customers have purchased, this includes the contract and invoice number. By using the optional Work Order system, you can create a work order right from the screen.
Summary of Benefits:
- Sophisticated physical inventory, floor planning and discount management enables an increase in profits and sales.
- Improve after sale service with a detailed record of serialized item transactions.
- Sales item bar-coding will speed up counter service and increase accuracy./li>
Reduce costs, maximize time management and minimize missed rental opportunities. Replenish your rental fleet and improve availability on a “just in time” basis.
Automatically Adjusts Your Books— IEasily transfer bulk or individual items to the rental fleet without the need to manually adjust entries into Alert EasyPro. (Possibility to defer use or sales tax until transfer. Applicable by state.)
Audit Trail— Every transferred item will generate a reference invoice automatically, providing an audit trail for GAAP financial reporting.
Sales-to-Rent Data Base— Quickly analyze and look up all transfers without needing to run a report. The Sales-to-Rent database allows you to access the security log of every transfer and review any relevant transaction details.
Secure Access— Create flexible security access levels for Sales-to-Rent transfers.
Purchase Order System Integration— Integrate with the Alert Purchase Order System for asset and sales item tracking.
Reporting— The Sales-to-Rent system generates a detailed report of serial numbers, transfers, quantities and more.
Make time consuming manual accounting entries a thing of the past. Move items from your sales inventory to your rental fleet with just the click of a button (access can be modified and restricted to authorized personnel only).
Summary of Benefits:
- Increase back office and counter productivity by rapidly transferring sales inventory to your rental fleet without the need for time consuming manual entries.
- Maximize utilization and ROI by increasing rental fleet replenishment “just in time”
- Access to accurate reporting throughout the asset lifecycle will improve accountability.