- Customer Import/Export
- Equipment Import/Export
- Sales Import/Export
Streamline data entry and reduce errors by importing and/or exporting customer, equipment or sales inventory for quick and easy updating.
- Export and Update Existing Data— The Data Management suite enables you to export customer, equipment or sales data from Alert EasyPro into a spreadsheet1 for easy updating. Once the data has been modified, simply import it back into Alert EasyPro2.
- Flexible Updating— Each component of the Data Management suite offers flexibility by enabling you to update all of your data, specific fields, or populate custom fields to fit your business needs.
- Import Third-Party Data— Data can be easily imported into Alert EasyPro from spreadsheet files. Import new customers from a third-party3 customer relationship management system or add and update equipment or sales inventory from vendors and manufacturers downloaded from websites and CDs.
- Component Selection— Make the most of your software investment and operate more efficiently by selecting the entire suite of Data Management tools—Customer Import/Export, Equipment Import/Export, and Sales Item Import/Export—or choose the component(s) that best suit your needs.
The Data Management suite enables you to import and export customer, equipment, or sales item data by specific fields. Data from third-party CRM systems or vendors and manufacturers can be easily imported, reducing labor costs and errors.
Summary of Benefits:
- Reduce labor costs by reducing staff time devoted to data entry and searching through old, incorrect customer, equipment, and sales data.
- Improve profits on parts, merchandise and equipment sales through improved pricing and product accuracy
- Reduce carrying costs by efficiently managing sales items by manufacturer, location, or sales item category
1 Requires access to a spreadsheet application (e.g., Excel)
2 Sales Item Import/Export blocks import changes to quantity-on-hand. This preserves security, purchasing/costing data integrity.
3 Import files from third-party software must be in a spreadsheet format.