Tired of buying and swapping back up tapes, cleaning your tape drive and worrying whether it’s really working? Our new backup solution restores your data and your peace of mind!
- Trouble-Free Backup and Restoration— Eliminate the anxiety and unreliability of damaged, lost, or corrupted magnetic tapes. Alert EasyVault provides you with an automated, trouble-free, nightly back up which can be restored easily and quickly through your Alert “Counter Down” emergency support service. State-of-the-art encryption and compression software make backup and restoration absolutely secure while minimizing nightly back-up time.
- Ultimate Security — The Alert EasyVault service is facilitated by redundant Tier 1 Data Centers, which securely archive two complete libraries of seven nightly back ups. (Your system is backed up 14 times.) Each day you receive an optional e-mail confirmation—there are no tasks to remember.
- Esteemed Partnership — Alert Management Systems has partnered with DS3 Data-Vaulting to bring you Alert EasyVault. DS3 DataVaulting is a premier data vaulting service used internationally by Fortune 500 companies. (DS3 DataVaulting has never lost a client’s data.) Our staff has been certified through DS3 to manage all of your Alert EasyVault installation and support needs.
- Optional Annual Checkup Service— As part of your Alert EasyVault initial setup, an Alert Client Care Technician will perform an automated disk drive analysis, defrag your hard drive and install the latest Alert EasyVault (DS3) software. (This service is available to you as a $200 option each year.)
- Performance Guarantee— Alert Management Systems promises a 100% money-back guarantee of the Alert EasyVault Data Backup Service if we fail to completely restore your data from back-up.
(Maximum liability: $2,700)
Some restrictions apply:
Current Alert Help Desk coverage is required.
Alert Management Systems does not guarantee the integrity or accuracy of your data.
Access to a local Windows IT technician to provide network services, hardware, etc. if needed. (This expense is covered by you.)
- System Requirements— Reliable high-speed Internet provisioning (DSL or better) is required for Alert EasyVault backup, restoration and Alert support. Adequate disk space is required to install the DS3 software on your server. Only Alert EasyPro and its associated files will be backed up and restored.
Summary of Benefits:
- The ultimate in secure, automated high-speed back up and restoration
- Eliminate costly on-site backup
- Emergency restoration guaranteed by Alert