Improve customer service by enabling your staff to know what sales and rental items are on order, not just what’s in stock. Control purchasing costs and replace the “yellow pad.”
- Fully Integrated— Enable your staff to know what sales and rental items are on order or track and manage special orders by linking purchase orders to customer contracts and reservations. The Purchase Order System provides a streamlined process for tracking the ordering and receiving of parts, merchandise, and rental items throughout Alert EasyPro and its modular options.
- Vendor Tracking— Vendor SKU number association with sales items are maintained in the system and automatically referenced on the purchase order.
- Vendor Price Comparison— Evaluate the lowest prices of your purchases by comparing your vendor’s “last cost” to the “current cost” or search for the vendor with the lowest cost.
- Automatically Price Received Items— Cost-plus factors, stored in the sales file, can be used to automatically price sales items received into inventory.
- Update Actual Costs— Modify final purchase orders to include actual freight vs. overhead percentage charges when receiving.
- Instant Ordering— Fax or email Purchase Orders directly to your vendor using Alert’s integrated email and fax system.
- Purchase Order Reporting— Cross-reference special orders by ticket number and customer and verify quantities on-hand, committed, ordered, shipped, back-ordered and in production.
The Purchase Order entry screen provides a complete template for collecting all the critical details of an order, including costs, terms, dates, and notes. Features easy-to-use drop-down menus, scroll bars, and active help.
Summary of Benefits:
- Increase sales and productivity by knowing the status of all restocking and special orders
- Get better prices from vendors by ordering smarter, leveraging detailed purchase history
- Increase profitability by eliminating unnecessary and wasteful purchases
- Increase efficiency through detailed reporting
Do you need better control over equipment and merchandise sales? Do you want to increase equipment and parts sales at a higher profit margin? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, then the Advanced Parts and Sales system is a must-have component of your sales management strategy.
Customer Discount Management— The sophisticated pricing options of Advanced Parts and Sales provide you with the flexibility to give customer discounts on single items or entire categories of sales items. In addition to quantity discounts and “package” pricing, you can create up to three discount tiers: Regular, Preferred, or Dealer (RPD).
Serialized Sales Items— Track sales items by serial number using serialized sales features. All the purchase details are available for quick reference right from the customer record to provide after-sales service, warranty support, and tracking. (Integrates with Alert’s Work Order system.)
Dealer Floor Planning— Use the Alert EasyPro system to track “due on sale” dates to lower your finance costs and better manage floor-planned inventory.
Physical Inventory Management— A step-by-step process organizes your physical inventory process. The system generates count sheets by area, provides a comparison log report, and makes it easy to update the actual quantity-on-hand to reconcile the difference.
Integrated Bar Coding— Items are quickly scanned into Advanced Parts and Sales using Alert’s integrated Barcode system. You can scan in the warehouse (receiving) and at the sales counter, to reduce repetitive typing and increase accuracy.
The Advanced Parts and Sales system allows instant look-up of serialized items your customers have purchased, including the invoice number or contract number. Using the (optional) Work Order system, you can create an instant work order right from this screen.
Summary of Benefits:
- Increase sales and profits with sophisticated discount management, floor planning and physical inventory
- Improve service after-the-sale by providing a detailed customer record of serialized sales item transactions
- Speed up counter service and improve accuracy with sales item bar-coding
Save time, reduce costs, and minimize missed rentals—improve availability by quickly and easily using sales inventory on-hand to replenish your rental fleet on a “just in time” basis.
Automatically Adjusts Your Books— Individual or bulk sales items are easily transferred to the rental fleet without requiring manual adjusting entries in Alert EasyPro. (May allow you to defer sales or use tax until transfer. Applicable by state.)
Audit Trail— A reference invoice is automatically generated for each transferred item providing an audit trail for complete (GAAP) financial reporting.
Sales-to-Rent Data Base— A Sales-to-Rent data base (accessed through your customer file as a customer record) let’s you quickly look up and analyze all transfers without having to run a report. You can drill-down to the security log of any transfer and review other transaction details.
Secure Access— Flexible security levels restrict Sales-to-Rent transfers to authorized personnel only.
Purchase Order System Integration— The Alert Sales-to-Rent System integrates with the optional Alert Purchase Order System for more complete sales item and asset tracking.
Reporting— The Sales-to-Rent system includes a report detailing transfers, serial numbers, quantities, and more.
With the click of a button, items can be moved from your sales inventory to your rental fleet without the need for manual accounting entries.(Access restricted to authorized personnel.)
Summary of Benefits:
- Increase counter and back office productivity by quickly transferring sales inventory to your rental fleet without the need to make manual accounting entries
- Improve profitability by increasing rental fleet “just in time” to maximize utilization and ROI
- Improve accountability through accurate reporting throughout the asset lifecycle.