Increase your operating efficiency by adding the Advanced Delivery System. Advanced Delivery smoothens out the entire event rental process — from “Smart Reservations” to warehouse management, dispatch, delivery and check-in.
- Smart Reservations System— Provides a real-time view of scheduled deliveries and peak demand levels on a graphical calendar. In the final days before an event, ‘Pull Period’ prompting warns the reservationist. (It can even facilitate change fees.) After any changes are made, the warehouse gets an automatic “Alert” on the dispatcher’s printer, highlighting additions or deletions, eliminating double-pulls and errors.
- Automatic Calendar/Delivery Matrix Pricing— Increase revenue by managing delivery charges based on calendar, specific days of the week, anytime, AM, PM, or “specific time” rates. The Capacity Matrix dynamically adjusts delivery and pickup price quotes higher based on resource and calendar parameters, such as number of trucks available, holidays, rush hour, high demand days, etc.
- Venue System— Increase productivity by printing the right venue information on every delivery ticket. Stored notes, floor plans, or attachments can be set to print with the reservation or display-only just as easily.
- Tickler System— Set reminders to perform the right task at the right time throughout the event cycle.
- Truck Capacity System— Manages your delivery truck fleet and enables your dispatcher to plan the weight and volume for a planned route. It even takes into account the sequence of deliveries and pickups. The dispatcher gets an instant “Alert” if the routing or truck size won’t work as planned.
- Man-Hours System— Avoid over-booking skilled labor on peak rental days.
- Dispatcher and Warehouse Management Reports— Supports critical dispatcher and warehouse functions, such as the Truck Loading/Routing Report, Changed Tickets Report, and the Will Call Report.
The Advanced Delivery System within the rental management system reduces costs and improves revenue. “Smart Reservations” help you avoid critical shortages, controlling temporary labor and trucking expenses. And, you can charge more based on Calendar/Delivery Matrix pricing.
Summary of Benefits:
- Improve productivity by managing venue information, truck loading, reservation changes, and reducing re-work or additional trips
- Reduce cost through more efficient reservation planning and better view of resource availability
- Increase revenue by increasing the volume you can handle on your peak rental days, and by enabling you to charge for the extra service you provide when your capacity is stretched
Improve customer service by enabling your staff to know what sales and rental items are on order, not just what’s in stock. Control purchasing costs and replace the “yellow pad.”
Fully Integrated Inventory Management Software— Enable your staff to know what sales and rental items are on order or track and manage special orders by linking purchase orders to customer contracts and reservations. The Purchase Order System provides a streamlined process for tracking the ordering and receiving of parts, merchandise, and rental items throughout Alert EasyPro and its modular options.
Vendor Tracking— Vendor SKU number association with sales items are maintained in the system and automatically referenced on the purchase order.
Vendor Price Comparison— Evaluate the lowest prices of your purchases by comparing your vendor’s “last cost” to the “current cost” or search for the vendor with the lowest cost.
Automatically Price Received Items— Cost-plus factors, stored in the sales file, can be used to automatically price sales items received into inventory.
Update Actual Costs— Modify final purchase orders to include actual freight vs. overhead percentage charges when receiving.
Instant Ordering— Fax or email Purchase Orders directly to your vendor using Alert’s integrated email and fax system.
Purchase Order Reporting— Cross-reference special orders by ticket number and customer and verify quantities on-hand, committed, ordered, shipped, back-ordered and in production.
The Purchase Order entry screen within the rental management system provides a complete template for collecting all the critical details of an order, including costs, terms, dates, and notes. Features easy-to-use drop-down menus, scroll bars, and active help.
Summary of Benefits:
- Increase sales and productivity by knowing the status of all restocking and special orders
- Use the rental management system to get better prices from vendors by ordering smarter, leveraging detailed purchase history
- Increase profitability by eliminating unnecessary and wasteful purchases
- Increase efficiency through detailed reporting
At last! A Sub-Rental management system designed exclusively for event rental companies to help manage the high cost of peak demand.
First, avoid overbooking through “Smart Reservations” that help you minimize sub-rental through real-time availability tracking.
Finally, if you must sub-rent, this system will help you plan and track purchases and sub-rentals, minimizing “last-minute” expenses. Most importantly: It will prompt for timely cancellation of expenses that you can avoid!
- Resolve Overbooking Issues— The Event Sub-Rental management System enables you to plan for overbooking problems by making sub-rental or purchase plans right from the “Smart Reservations” system. Color coding prompts all reservationists working on reservations for the over-booked period, so the whole team can work together to help resolve conflicts right up to the event pull period.
- Manage Sub-Rented Inventory— Event Sub-Rental reports can be used to review availability across your entire inventory and to organize the ordering and return of sub-rented inventory. Items coded as “sub-rented” automatically update availability records. Lower your expenses by easily identifying sub-rentals that become unnecessary because of order cancellation.
- Analyze Asset Purchases— Fixed assets records are updated with historical information on sub-rentals, allowing you to analyze owned inventory levels and make more informed decisions on replenishment or expansion to profitably meet peak demand.
Sub-rented items, booked in the Event Sub-Rental Management System, are identified in yellow in the Alert EasyPro “Smart Reservations” System.
Summary of Benefits:
- Minimize missed rentals by identifying and managing overbooking problems in real-time
- Increase revenue through judicious use of sub-rental and spot purchases to meet demand
- Improve profitability by identifying opportunities to expand inventory of frequently sub-rented items
- Reduce expenses by eliminating unnecessary sub-rentals and purchases
Improve dispatcher and warehouse staff efficiency, stay on top of shortages and boost your bottom line with Quick Check! (Requires the Advanced Delivery System).
Warehouse Check-in Management— Quick Check makes it easier to check-in, count, and bill for shortages upon return of rental inventory. Using a bar code scanner to read the pick up tickets, the system automatically generates exception sheets for inspection by product class. Quick Check reduces turn-around time and helps prevent inventory shortages and missed billings.
Dispatch and Delivery Rental Management System— Quick Check also speeds up the picking and truck loading processes. Using a bar-code reader, the dispatcher can quickly assign batch-generated delivery tickets to each delivery run.
Pull sheets by product area are automatically generated, along with the Expanded Delivery Report for each run. This report can determine the proper delivery and pick-up sequence, routing and load management and includes features for predicting the weight and volume of the load after each stop.
Together with other features for “Pull Period Management,” Alert EasyPro provides a complete solution for efficiently managing the flow of orders from the initial reservation through the delivery, billing, check-in and turn-around process.
Quick Check warehouse management software enables you to quickly scan pickup and
delivery documents right from your warehouse workstations. Automatically generates
picking lists and exception reports, sets up delivery run boards, and warns if the load exceeds truck weight or volume limits.
Summary of Benefits:
- Speed up warehouse tasks and reduce labor costs through bar code scanning technology
- Reduce inventory cost and increase revenue by minimizing shortages and missed billings
- Reduce transportation costs through more efficient loading, dispatching and delivery